Hopping through the grass with Mom! 7/21/2011
Hopping Down the Hall with Oma! 7/22/2011
I saw T crawl for the first time on Monday July 25th. It was morning, before daycare and he crawled three "steps". On Tuesday they counted 12 "steps" at daycare. He's crawled a little every day since then. Yay! Although he's finally decided to crawl, he's also decided that its a lot of work and he only does it to reach what he wants and then he plonks back down onto his cute little bottom.
T likes to do things his own way. Apparently walking is too mundane so he's decided to hop instead. I'd like to point out that we don't own a jumper, a walker or any other baby containing device where he can jump on his own. It's all us and it's a lot of exercise for everyone involved. We love it!
I guess I hadn't seen the hopping yet, that's awesome. You both must have some serious thigh muscle.
ReplyDelete