T sometimes "says" things. Sometimes I think it's just my imagination, but then when I consider the context I believe he really is saying something. Last weekend he was eating dinner in his booster seat at his aunt and uncles. He'd been there for quite a while happily eating when suddenly he opened his arms wide and proclaimed "AAAAH DAAAA!" The Scoot and I always say "all done?" when we think he's finished and this isn't the first time he's said it - its just the most definitive moment of "all done" he's proclaimed. He also says "muh" sometimes when he wants more. He likes to babble ma ma ma, da da da, and many other sounds, but I try to pay attention because sometimes I believe he really is telling me something.
I've been offering him choices - usually in clothing. Last night he most definitely picked the yellow bib when I offered him yellow or blue. He also responds to frequently repeated commands like "lay down" .... sometimes. It's exciting to experience this new level of communication.
No comments:
Post a Comment