Little Jedi, complete with stuffed tissue lame light saber. It's Halloween morning and T is just about to head to school where he gets to participate in the Halloween parade. The cream "shirt" under his tunic is actually a onsie that I made. If I ever find the time I'll take a picture of it. It would have been perfect if I'd added some interfacing before inserting the snaps AND if I hadn't put one of the snaps in backwards. Oh well, it only had to last a day.

Only the cutest little Jedis get warm fleece robes to wear trick or treating. This cute hooded robe is fully lined for extra warmth.

T bundles up in preparation to go Trick or Treating.

T and his cousins head out to score some candy.

The kiddos had a blast and T brought home a ton of candy for The Scoot and I. I stayed home to pass out candy to the 10 children that bothered to ventured into our cul-de-sac. Those lucky 10 kids were thrilled with the handfuls of candy bars we dumped into their various candy receptacles. There were a lot of kids on the main road. We really need to figure out how to lure them in next year. Its bad for my figure to be left with so much Halloween candy. Luckily we offloaded about half of what I originally purchased at a Trunk or Treat on Saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment