Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Fashion Guru

T is a little man who knows what he wants (at least some of the time). He's been picking his own outfits lately and he's very particular in his choices. He picked out a red and white plaid button down with a gray hood yesterday morning. I grabbed a white onsie with a superman logo on it to go underneith for warmth and he was really restless until I actually helped him into the button down. I also picked out some matching pants but he turned up his nose in disdain when I tried to help him into them. He walked over to a pile of pants on top of a storage bin in his closet, pulled them all onto the floor and started going through them. He picked up one pair and studied them for a while before discarding them and riffling through for another. Finally he held up the "right" pants and brought them over to me. I swear he was looking for a specific pair. I wanted to decline his offering, but decided to honor his decision. As it turned out the pants actually matched quite well (much to my surprise). They were light tan which I initially thought clashed with the shirt until I remembered that they have a gray cuff (when rolled) that perfectly matches the hood of the shirt. I hope he maintains his fashion sense so I don't have to cringe and bear it when he chooses some truly eye jarring combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment