Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fevered ramblings

T has been sick the past several days with a high fever - ranging from 99F-103F. Last night after I put him to bed, he kept waking up every 5-10 minutes and when I measured his temperature, it was above 102F. Here is the conversation one of the times he awoke:
T: "Daddy! Daddy!"
I ran back to the bedroom to check on him and found him sitting up.
S: "Yes?"
T: "Andy fell in the water."
S: "Who's Andy?"
T: "He goes right there" gesturing to the spot next to him in bed.

He then went back to sleep. I'm not entirely sure he was awake though. 20 minutes later, he woke again and I went back to check on him:
T: "I fell in the water."

Thankfully, his fever dropped shortly after that and he was able to sleep most of the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment