Friday, October 29, 2010

Beanie

It's much easier to cope with being preggers when I don't have to go to work. That said, I would still love to have the baby RIGHT NOW! I made this little infant beanie for the boy a couple of nights ago. I'm putting it in my hospital bag now.



I hate cleaning, will I still get the sudden irresistible urge to clean something when I'm ready to go into labor? ... or could the sudden irresistible desire to knit 10 things at once be considered nesting? I try to clean something every day just because it needs to be done, but I have to force myself to do it. I'd rather knit!

1 comment:

  1. I did have a sudden burst of intense cleaning. I did the entire living room (even moved all of the furniture and cleaned under it) a day before Erin was born. Maybe you'll knit all day and that will be your nesting! The hat is ADORABLE - can you just stop being so talented - it's not fair! I love you! Hurry little Cusker baby!!

    ReplyDelete