Tomorrow he'll be bigger, older, and wiser than today.

Today T graduated from our Mom and Baby class at St. Vincent's. I'm so glad our neighbor Kelly talked me in to going to the class while she was attending with her son Cole. Through class we've met a whole bunch of fabulous Mom's and babies T's age and joined a weekend play group. I learned so much in class and it was so comforting to talk to and sometimes commiserate with other mothers going through the first six months with a first (or sometimes second) baby. The class really helped me let go expectations of what T "should" be doing and just let him do his thing. I know someday he'll sleep through the night, so for now I'll just enjoy snuggling his sleepy little body when he wakes me up to eat.
In honor of graduation, T is sporting his Baby Trogdor onsie, Gap jeans, orange Converse All Star high tops, and our teacher Mary's special baby graduation cap.
This picture is the cutest one I ever seen! He is so cute. Congrats on the graduation. You are such a good mom.
ReplyDelete